Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Hello Friend!!!



I remember it quite well...I got an sms from Ivy saying "umuwi na ata si thess"...and i went straight to my computer...and visited thess' blog.
There it was...Marge Simpson...winking...and a little airplane...at the bottom...Oh My God...She's Coming HOME!!!

The next few days...well...I was really waiting for Thess to call me on my cellphone...I was surprised to recieve an SMS from her. Too bad I was at the bank that time (can't use cellphones inside). So I quickly went outside and texted her right back...!!! I promised to call her as soon as i get home.

Next Day Thess called me...!!! And so it starts...THE GAB FEST hahahaha...it seems so natural for me to just talk and talk and talk to her...and turns out our parents know each other...it's a small world after all That day...she already wanted to meet some of her friends (walang jetlag ang bruha)but she decided later on that it'll be better if we do it on a friday so everyone's pretty done with work.

FRIDAY JUNE18,2004
This is the day she chose for all of us to meet. 530pm...i picked her up. We were inside the cab, when she took out a wooden shoe from her bag and said "this is for you...winner ka para sa akin eh" WAAAAA!!!! And I did...I felt like a winner!!! And then she gave me...vanilla flavored-incense(now my room smells of vanilla). We went straight to Oodys at GB3. We reserved a table for 12...dami no? Lahat kasi ng ininvite nya darating :D soon...Lino came. He cancelled his previous engagement just to be with Thess that night (lakas talaga nitong si Thess o.) Then, Jethro came (straight from sta.rosa laguna...)then Fiona came, Joanne and Jeff (they came together..not to our surprise...yihiii)Wabi and rei, aves and Kim, Ivy and lastly Ronnie and Marlon. All these people came from different places mostly from work. some absented from work just to be with Thess. Just goes to show how special she is to all of us. ;)
And so...we ate, and, laughed, and ate, and laughed even more...it was really really FUN. It was one of those days that I hope would never end. Thess gave each of us "pasalubong". I was touched really...coz she really didn't have to. Just seeing her with us is enough for me...kaya Thess Tenchoooooooooooo!!!!! So..ispeysyal den kami para sa kanya. :D

RED BOX
Aves and Kim left earlier cause they still have an early class tomorrow (our group's doctors) so for a nightcap we went to Res Box...and sang the night away!!!! My, my, my what a talented group we are!!! Meron kaming ala Keith Martin ang boses through Jethro, Michael Buble through Jeff, Christian Bautista through Lino, Linkin Park through Ronnie and Marlon...sa mga babes naman was a variety of artists!!! Thess sang for us...ang danda ng boses!!!! :D
I liked Ronnie and Thess' duet "I Finally Found Someone"...coz it reminded me of the movie "the Mirror has 2 faces". Bravo! Bravo!
We were all so comfy with each other...Jethro even danced for us!!!! hahaha...may future sa dancing!!!
For our last number...Fiona, Ivy and I...sang "basang-basa sa Ulan".

It was a night of fun.
I didn't want to say goodbye cause I know...true friends don't say goodbye...so instead i say..."hello friend"

mamaya na yung part two :D

No comments: