Friday, May 07, 2004

RECITAL VENUE



HAAAAAAAAAYYYY...this will explain why I am in turmoil!!!....After telling all the parents and all my guests that the recital date and venue's been moved from may21,2004 6pm stpaulpasig to may28,2004 csb theater...I GOT A CALL...actually 2 calls in 1 day!

1. From Sister Cora (of stpaul) saying the theater is now open...so if I'm still looking for a venue...okay na ulet sa pasig
--> sa aken...ayoko na mag-palit-palit pa...nasabi ko na sa lahat na csb so...i just thanked sister cora and told her that i've already booked dlsu-csb's theater.

2. From DLSU-CSB...Mr. Soriano (head of the teather..etchos etchos blah-blah-blah-blah) saying he is sorry but the CSB theater is not available on the 28th cause the college will use it fro the freshmen orientation.

---> Nyek...pagkatapos kong tumanggi kay sister ito naman makukuha ko. So I explained to Mr. Soriano that the recital will be at 6pm pa naman...wala naman na sigurong klase non. So, okay...kaso he will charge 5k per hour at walang libreng set up rehearsal....so mga 7hrs ang dapat kong bayaran.

HELLO!!!! I charge my students 1,200php per participant...just enough to pay for the costs of the venue, printing of programmes, certificates, tsaka yung medals and trophies.

MAG-A-ABONO pa ako kung sakali...so I have no other choice but to book STPAUL PASIG's Arts Hall again....

at sana...this time wala nang aberyang mangyari....

sobra...nape-pressure ako!!! Harrassed even.

Hermes confined


Last night...nag-vomit si Hermes...pero konting konti lang...so i thought baka...napadami ng kain. Kaso today...during breakfast and lunch...after eating nag-poo si Hermes...wet. Hindi maganda. I cancelled all my classes today and rushed her to the vet. Dinextrose na si Hermes at ngayon naka-confine sa Makati Dog and Cat Hospital sa gilid lang ng rockwell.
I called around 6pm to check on her...sabi nung vet...it can be 3 things: option 1.worms 2. something she ate 3. parvo.....I Hope it's not parvo...kasi...mahirap yung virus na yon. I've lost 4 dogs to parvo....ayokong isiping may parvo si Hermes.

Bukas 10am sabi nung vet tumawag daw ulet ako sa clinic.....

I'm saaaddd...and worried....

No comments: