Saturday, May 15, 2004

ISM Dance Recital



Just got home from ISM...where I watched some of my students perform in their "dance Recital". It was really Kyna( a student of mine) who invited me. The first dance was by ISM Dance co. and they danced to Josh Groban's "you raise Me Up"!!! Ang galing-galing...they had a guest dancer an alumna who is now hosting disney channel "nikki muller". Ang galing ng sayaw...i almost cried...nadala na ako sa sayaw..pati sa boses ni Josh! Ay sus!

Then...I watched my students namely Kyna, Winnie and cindy do their stuffs on stage. Nakakatuwa...tsaka..naisip ko...iba talaga kapag "privilideged" lahat mapag-a-aralan.It was a good show.

After the show...Kyna's family and I together with teacher Roy (Kyna's dance teacher)had dinner at zong's...tsalap lalo na kapag libre.

Then they dropped me at glorietta where I got a cab and went home.

it's been a good day

No comments: