Wednesday, August 18, 2004

MemOiRs



Spent the night crying...not because of loneliness or pain...but because of the overwhelming beauty of the set of mp3s given to me by a good friend, Jeff (man! I owe you one). It made me remember why I took Music as a course while all my friends were taking commerce, mass communication, psychology, etc. It made me remember how I used to sang with all my heart in our chorus class, the glee club concerts that we've staged, the 1st friday masses we've sang to. The way I played the contrabass for the school orchestra, the frequent practice and lessons in CCP, The recitals I've participated, the concerts I've seen. Meeting all those talented artists...it made me remember...how much I love MUSIC...and I just can't control myself I started to weep.

I also remember being part of the church choir leaving it was most painful for me...but I got sick and I have no choice but to quit the choir. Still I do my best to share my love for music in every way I can.


Now just hearing those celestial voices and music...is too much for me... ;) it's too beautiful!!!

No comments: