Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Friday the 13th

august 13

This date marked 3 of my close friends' birthday...

First...Arnold or NOK...my brother's best friend...he's like a brother to me too. We use to call him our "ampon" (adopted brother). He used to hang out in our place when he was still enjoying his bachelor days. During payday he buys me slippers or sometimes treats us (my kuya and i) to dinner or a half gallon of ice cream. YEY!!! Now he's married and we've accepted his "new family" to our own...hey he's our "ampon" right? So to you my dear brother...hAPpY BirThdaY!!

Second...Thess MY "not so virtual" friend...harharhar. A person I'm really grateful to know and call my friend. She keeps me sane with her "wacky" and positive outlook in life. She's like the big sister I've always wanted. To you..."HaPpY HaPpY BirtHdAy" *embleys*

Third and last...Dulce..She is now married, settled and soon-to-be-mom. To you my dear friend...BEST WISHES and I miss you soo much...too bad I wasn't able to see you off when you left for San Fran...still I know you're VerY happy now. you deserve to be...and I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you!!!
Happy Birthday Dulch! *tayt embleys*

To my 3 Wonderful Friends...thank you for being a friend!






No comments: