Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Busy...busy...


Whew!!! From Saturday till yesterday I've been teaching...practically from seven am till eight pm. Haay nakakapagod!
So...3 days..nope make it 4 days na akong walang badmnton. and I feel like I'm gaining weight again...or is it just my imagination? Basta desidido na talaga akong mag lose ng weight. Para mas healthy...ngayon...talaga, naisip ko...HEALTH is WEALTH.
Time flies...2nd day of March na!!! Ang bilis!!! Sobra!!! I'll be planning for this year's recital...my 5th!!! YEY!....Oops...now I feel OLD. 5 years....5 years of staging recitals....ang tagal na.
CELEBRATE!!!! I have to!!! I want to!!!! 5 years is not nothing...5 years!!! 5 years!!!!! (para na akong sirang plaka)

Basta...this year's recital's gonna be a lot different...it's gonna be MY way Of CELEBRATING my 5th year in staging recitals...woohooo!!!!

excited na ko!!!

No comments: