Sunday, April 11, 2004

Late afternoon bummer



I got up really early this morning...around 4:30a.m. by 5a.m. my whole family and I are on our way to BLUE WAVE...it's in the new Diosdado Macapagal Ave. My dad wants to walk by the newly built park...shempre para makasagap ng fresh air. Malapit den kasi sa tabing dagat eh. I brought my shih tzu named Hermes (after the designer) with me. So we were strolling along. By 6a.m. medyo napagod na si tatay kaya nag-breakfast na lang kami sa Jolibee (meron den dun malapit) Around 7:30a.m. nakauwi na kami sa bahay. I got a call from Ivy confirming our badminton game at 9a.m.

9a.m. I was at the badminton court...Ivy, Ria, MJ and I had a great great fun fun game!!! We walked back home since the place is just walking distance...okay na ren...para mag "cool down". When I got home...I was pretty exhausted...ang inet inet kasi...I changed my clothes...then pagpasok ko sa room...WHOA super lamig...I had to leave the room...mahirap na eh...baka magkasakit ako.

I went downstairs para dun muna sa sala magpatuyo ng pawis...kaso ang inet inet...di na ata tumigil pawis ko. Naglagay na nga ako ng makapal na tuwalya.
Di ko na nakayanan ang init...ang sakit sakit pa nang ulo ko. May turo pa ako ng 4p.m....I went up to my room. I tried to sleep...to no avail...i dozed off while reading some magazine i snatched on my way up. By 3p.m. my alarm was ringing...I have to get up...but i can't my head was spinning and I have this splitting headache i just had to cancel my afternoon class.

Then to my surprise (and utter disgust) I got sick...WAAAA...WAAA...
TInawagan ko agad yung reflexologist namen...buti na lang available sha today...I drank paracetamol and tried (herculean effort) to take a nap...(na wala reng nangyari...dahel nag-alimasag ako...tsaka namili ng bagong kanta for my blog)
Dumating around 6:30p.m. si Ate Aida (reflexologist) at ayun...naginhawaan na ren ako...I'm feeling much much better now. Hope I can resume working tomorrow.

Waah...nasayang afternoon ko...

health IS wealth

No comments: