Tuesday, February 17, 2004

natapos na ang araw ng mga puso
valentine's day has passed....didn't do much. Played badminton in the morning and went straight to work...work...and work...then attended church service....then work again. Still, i didn't mind that i spent my valentine's day this way.......true!


There's a new badminton court in our place...i'm quite excited to play and try out their courts. It'll be soooo much convenient for me and my friends to play there. Heck! I'll have lots of badminton buddies then. I have 1 constant badminton buddy (ivy) she has improved a lot...i'll be teaching her how to "shadow play" so that she can work on her "foot work". oh my..here i go again...coaching...though I'm really not that good a player...hmmm...maybe there's something about me and teaching...i can't help it!!!!

My bestfriend is coming home from japan!!!! I hope she was able to buy those anime (Inu Yasha) stuffs. I am so...like...addicted to it!!!!

bes...uwi na!!!

No comments: